ARC Review - Sordid by Ava Harrison

2018. február 15., csütörtök


Sziasztok!

Megérkeztem értékelésemmel Ava Harrison Sordid könyvéről. Ava karakterei és történetei magával ragadóan csodálatosak, mindenkinek ajánlom. 

34994215

Synopsis

It was his lips.
The way his stare sent shivers down my spine.
The way his rough voice whispered my name.

So I caved.
I did what I knew I shouldn’t.

But as quickly as he’s there, he’s gone.
Leaving me confused. 
Devastated.
I hope I’ll never see him again…

Then I do. 

He’s my new boss. 
And he has secrets.

*Sordid is a COMPLETE standalone novel.


Értékelésem

Ava Harrison könyvei közül Illicit volt amit először olvastam, mondanom sem kell hogy azonnal belehabarodtam Carson Blake-be. Aztán jött Clandestine könyvével és most Sordid. Ha választanom kellene biztos Grant lenne a befutó. Története teljesen lesöpört a lábamról, fokozott ütemben haladtunk mindig előre és mire felnéztem már végeztem is a könyvvel.

Bridget egy erős nő aki nem akar mást csak a saját lábán megállni, ám sajnos nem sikerült megszereznie azt a pozíciót amit szeretett volna így kénytelen szívességet kérni testvérétől. Így kerül Grant Lanchester az életébe.

Grant, szerencsétlen férfi, a feleségét simán meg tudtam volna fojtani. Hogy is hívják az ilyeneket? Á. megvan. ARANYÁSÓ vagy csak szimplán ribanc!

A feszültség és a vágy kézzel tapintható kettejük között, ámde mindketten megpróbálják tartani a távolságot. Így talán elkerülhetik a kísértést. Valljuk be ez még soha nem jött be... Imádtam ahogy kettejük kapcsolata kibontakozott és rájöttek hogy érzéseik feltétel nélküliek és komolyak.


My Review in English

Illicit was the first book of Ava Harrison that I have read. Needless to say, I fell head-over-heels in love with Carson Blake. And then she came with her book Clandestine and now with Sordid. If I had to choose, Grant would be the shoo-in. His story completely swept me off my feet. I have progressed at an accelerated pace and by the time I looked up, I had finished the book.

Bridget is a strong woman, who wants nothing more than to stand on her own feet, however, she was not able to obtain the position that she wanted to.  Thus, she is forced to ask her sister a favor. That's how Grant Lanchester comes into her life.

Grant is an unfortunate man; I could have strangled his wife. What is it called? Oh, right, here it is. GOLD-DIGGER or just a bitch.

The tension and the desire can be tangible between them, but both of them try to keep a distance. So maybe they can avoid the temptation. We should confess, it has never worked. I loved the way their relationship was unfolded, and they realized their feeling are unconditional, and serious.

Köszönöm hogy elolvastátok!
Genevieve

Nincsenek megjegyzések

Megjegyzés küldése

Copyright © GCK's Book Review Blog. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co